[Gpdd] Health--Kiwi

Debbie Ganley debg43 at ij.net
Sat Feb 21 01:17:06 EST 2004

Hi, Stephen--if Kiwi isn't drinking, something is wrong.  I understand that you're concerned & you're right.  Please level with your mom & tell her that Kiwi needs to go to the vet right away--you're a good GP parent to realize that something is wrong with her that needs to be addressed right away--let her know another adult agrees with you & maybe she'll get Kiwi to the vet.  If she needs to ask me any questions, I'd be happy to email with her--Deb & Potter