[Gpdd] re: [BEHAVIOR] <my baby gp trembles>

Lauren Cordeiro lauren_cordeiro at student.uml.edu
Tue Feb 24 19:23:49 EST 2004

Hi Lisa,
When your pig trembles, is she making a slight vibrating sound too (like a soft, high-pitched rumble)? If she is, it sounds like she is purring! This most likely means that she is happy as can be, although sometimes mine make that noise when they are startled (but it is brief and faster). When I hold my gp's they will purr sometimes as well as make chattering squeaking sounds for a while. I think some pigs might be noisier than others, and some like to be pet more than others. I wouldn't worry, because if she really was uncomfortable being held, I would guess she would either try to escape or nip at you when you pet her. Hope this helps,
Lauren, Piglet and Pooh Bear

E2-O: This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by UML's antivirus scanning services.