[Gpdd] [CARE] <Piglet and Pooh get a bath>

Lauren Cordeiro lauren_cordeiro at student.uml.edu
Thu Feb 26 14:32:52 EST 2004

Yesterday the babies smelled unusually icky, so I cleaned their cages and decided another bath was long overdue (the last one was a good few months ago.) I put them in a small litter pan, filled it with "8in1" tearless puppy shampoo and warm water about up to their belly height. Piglet likes her baths much more than her bro, who had to be wrastled a little bit!! :) But the funny thing is when I rinse them off under the sink, they really don't mind it at all. However the towel dry didn't seem to be going fast enough and Piglet was starting to shiver! Even though I kept wrapping her in new dry towels and keeping her warm. So I wrapped them both up and turned the blow dryer on to speed up the process. I hope the towels minimized the whooshing air enough for it not to constitute as a "draft." But they seem to be OK today.

E2-O: This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by UML's antivirus scanning services.