[Gpdd] re: [BEHAVIOR] <new guineas, new owner>

Lauren Cordeiro lauren_cordeiro at student.uml.edu
Thu Feb 26 15:18:59 EST 2004

Hi Anne,
I had to get my piggies used to being held at first. Actually, they still don't like being picked up, but they enjoy sitting on my lap/chest/stomach and being pet. At first I would give them their daily veggies while having them on my lap, and petting them as they munched away on their faves. I knew for sure they were enjoying it when they closed their eyes and fell into a sleepy-state (and we'd all fall asleep), and Pooh Bear would sometimes purr (when I tickled the side of his belly :) ). For a long time they would hide as I or someone else came into the room, but not so much anymore. Hope this might help,
Pooh, Piglet and Lauren

E2-O: This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by UML's antivirus scanning services.