[GPDD] Health

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Fri Feb 27 15:26:20 EST 2004

Margi-
Thanks for the tip - I didn't realize they had these kids' cubes. Those are
great, plus a great tip for offsetting the larger ones for safety.
As far as the 'temporary' wall shown, if you don't like it so blocked off,
you
can use clear plexi-glass for these.  That's what I've used around mine.
I found mine at Lowe's in large sheets, and they cut it to my dimensions
at no charge.  I had mine cut to 4 inches wide, but you could easily make
it any width for your needs.  We just have to be careful that we don't end
up with something like the aquariums we're all trying to get away from!
I'm thinking of getting some more 4 inch wide pieces to fasten above the
bottom ones, leaving a gap for ventilation.
(I still have my original wire cage, which I think I'll use if we have
babies
again, just until they're big enough to not squeeze through!)
I'll be at the store again this wheekend, gathering new and improved
piggie products!
Susi and the Okie Piggies