[Gpdd] Care Bedding

butterflyrainbow at comcast.net butterflyrainbow at comcast.net
Sun Feb 29 20:39:05 EST 2004

Hi,

I have been reading about bedding here for quite some time and thinking about everybody's choices. I have a super spoiled piggy who doesn't adapt to change very well and I had to carefully consider how or if I could change her bedding because of that. Well.....I did. I have changed from corn cob to the Carefresh bedding. I still use a small layer of corncob under the carefresh so it won't completely throw her off, but I absolutely love this stuff! She seems so much happier with the new bedding and it is so much easier to clean her house. She was not herself last week when I couldn't find her sweet meadow hay (the only one she has ever used) and she had to have (heaven forbid) timothy hay. I never knew a piggy could have such an attitude!!! :-)   But now that we have her hay again, she is running around again and serenading us, generally back to her old bratty self. I wouldn't have her any other way though. Thank you all for the thoughts on bedding, it was thought provoking and I am very happy I made the change for her. Thank you all so much!

Rose and Princess