[Gpdd] Health-- dried fruit

Cuttlefish Arts cuttlefisharts at comcast.net
Fri Jan 2 12:26:37 EST 2004

> Byt the way  - can they eat dried fruits, like the Sunmaid nectarines,
> pears, apricots, etc?? (supposing they like them!)

Many commercially available dried fruit has sulfides or other preservatives
in them. I imagine this would be very bad for gps, and most likely make them
even more prone to stones and kidney problems.

Just look at the ingredients. most things that are supposedly veg or fruit
based that have been processed for humans are barely vegetable or fruits
anymore. GPs probably shouldn't ingest the preservatives, salt, and sugar
humans routinely eat.