[Gpdd] MISC: Re: Brownie Bear's Christmas 2003 Website

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 15:10:39 EST 2004

Leah

Brownie Bear sure is a spoiled little pig. I love the
grass hut. I hadn't seen one of those before. I really
loved the Brownie Bear Reindeer hat. I put that
pictire on my desktop so my husband can see it when he
gets home from work. He laughs at me because I always
find guinea pigs in costumes to put on the computer.
He always puts outerspace picture on there. I think
mine look much better!!

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven