[Gpdd] (Announcement) Re: Fred

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 11:27:35 EST 2004

Toni,
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear
little Fred. Every time I read of the passing of
someone's precious piggy, I shed a tear....well,
actually, I sit at my computer and bawl. It's almost
as if I've lost one of my own.
I know it's hard for you, but you did every thing you
could, and Fred knew he needed to go. At least he
didn't go through a long period of suffering, which
would have been so much worse for you and for him.
Please accept my condolences, and healing wheeks from
my gang: Gizmo, Max, Serendipity, Maxine, Teddy, Oscar
and Williepig.
-Stacy and the Squee Squad