[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Introducing me and my piggie

lisa.sharpcrew.com lisa at sharpcrew.com
Wed Jan 7 12:28:04 EST 2004

Hello Guinea Pig Lovers,

I am new to this forum and have a new little friend (she is actually my 5yr
olds, but let's be real...I do most of the caring for her!!).  Her name is
Fuzzy.  She is (we think) around 3-4 months old.  We are taking her to the
vet this afternoon for a well-visit.  Hopefully they can give us a better
idea of age.  She is brown (or red, I think it's called) and black with just
a barely visible white dot on her forehead.  She's the kind whose hair
sticks up in all different directions (forgive me, I'm not an expert in
names).  If anyone wants to see a picture of her and perhaps help me
identify her specific breed I will be happy to forward one.

She has stolen our hearts with her little pigginess.  She is a joy and we
are happy to add her to our family!

Lisa