FW: [Gpdd] MISC- Cats & Piggies Update + My Website!

Nancy Tuffli n_tuffli at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 22:22:24 EST 2004

My kitten (one year old) also wants my piggies for toys/lunch.  I keep the
pigs' door closed at all times.  I had a 17 year old cat and he could have
cared less.  He even let my piggie suck on his fur.  You might have to keep
them apart until your cat gets older.  My eight year old cat isn't as
interested as the kitten, but I still don't trust her.  Neither are
declawed.  I did try the soft paws but they usually fall off after a week
and can get expensive.  I have also considered declawing but am trying to
resist the temptation.

Good luck!

Great website, by the way.