[Gpdd] MISC: Belated Condolences & Thank You's

Takincannon at aol.com Takincannon at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 17:42:45 EST 2004

I'd like to send my heartfelt sympathies to Debra on the loss of your sweet
Abby, to Marilyn on the loss of your precious Emily, and to Bec for your dear
Vincent.   I truly understand the heartbreak of losing your little ones.  I'm
still grieving the loss of my little boy Fred just six days ago.

To Jolanda,  you are right, your story about Harry is so similar to my own.

I want to say THANK YOU to the members of the GPDD who have sent me private
e-mails and also to those who posted here regarding my Fred.  I was so touched
by the outpouring of sympathy and I cannot think of a kinder, more
understanding group of people than right here on the GPDD.  You are truly wonderful.
 I miss my little boy so much, the cats are missing him too ...the worst
thing is the SILENCE - it's deafening.  Suddenly I don't mind working late (for
now) if it keeps me away from my very quiet house.

Give all your furry babies an extra special hug and kiss tonight, for
me....and for Fred,

Toni