[Gpdd] RE:(HEALTH) <vet costs>

Kris Wright kayfacavies at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 10 20:26:17 EST 2004

I am glad to hear that you have found a vet that you have confidence in.
After reading your email my thoughts were that even with a good vet there is
some risk and you dont need to neuter both of them. I would work out what
was the lowest long term risk and just do one. Do girl pigs often get breast
cancer? Maybe some others on the Gpdd would know?
Kris