[Gpdd] CARE re.veggie inquiry

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 14:48:43 EST 2004

Hi Teresa,
nothing is more fun than shopping for a guinea pig. I hope that you find what
you are looking for.
I think that carrots are save to feed daily, and so are greens ( mine like
romaine lettuce), and dandelion leaves in summer. Sweet apple is also save to
feed daily in small amounts. I've heared that iceberg lettuce, cucumbers,
cabbage is not a good choice because it causes intestinal problems. Unfortunately
mine do not like parsley and green pepper. I pretty much stick to carrots, which
also have lots of vitamin C.

have fun shopping,

Marion