[Gpdd] Announcement-Lenny and his bid for 'pet idol'

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 16 16:52:34 EST 2004

Lenny is very excited again, now that his eye his cured and he has gone back
outside, to cheer him up we have entered him in the Oxford Mail 'pet idol'
competition which runs all this month. We have the most gorgeous pigture of
him for it which will be published. We mentioned all of you, but not the poo
trail, Sarah says they won't understand.
Keep you all informed of his progress.
Jenni love the latest email, I thought it was serious for a moment
there!LOL!!Brilliant! thanks.
We love to look at all the babies on the websites you all have made, will
post some of our photos very soon, so you can see Lenny in all his glory.

Joy and Sarah Smith
Oxford uk slaves to Lenny, Neo and Sam, Horace, Gizmo and Badger and
Angelina and India, remembering Barney, Lenny's father and the beautiful
Sprite.