[Gpdd] MISC: Thanks to Secret Santa Piggie

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Fri Jan 16 21:02:22 EST 2004

Dear Secret Santa Piggie:

We want to wish you a happy new year -- to you and all our virtual piggie
friends. We are sending you piggie purrs for your beautiful gift. Our mommy
slave read us your card, and when she got to the part about the donation you
made to Animal Friends in Snickers' name, we saw a little tear in her eye.
She said she is so happy that her piggies can bring some good into other
lives, and she was so proud of us for making a difference. It was a really
touching gift. We are happy we can help deserving animals, and all because
of your thoughtfulness. We want to send you a card real soon, as soon as
that technically-challenged Mommy slave can resave it as a j-peg. Thanks
again for your most excellent gift. We are raising our noses a little higher
to be part of such a noble cause!

New Year's Wheeks from Snickers and Snowball (~..~) (~..~)