[Gpdd] Miscellaneous or Breeding?

Kelly Lopes klopes at bak.rr.com
Wed Jan 21 14:02:57 EST 2004

Hi,
I have a new piggie, he is adorable, but I cannot figure out what breed he
is. I have been searching on the net, looked at tons of pictures, and cannot
figure it out. He has course fur on his face like a Teddy. At first I
thought he was a Rex, but I dont see pictures of Rexes with curly hair on
the body. On his body the hair is more fine, and slightly curly. It looks
like some of the Texel Pictures when they have shorter hair. Could he be a
Texel and his hair will grow longer as he gets older?  If someone might be
able to help, email me and I will email you a picture of him.
Thanks,
Rhonda