[Gpdd] Re:Announcement: The untimely passing of Rajah

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Wed Jan 21 23:02:05 EST 2004

I have done nothing but sit here this evening and feel sadder and sadder for
so many of our little guys seem to have made the trip over the bridge in such
a short time. There was earlier today I found about STRETCH and then reading
the posts I learned of the passing of SIERRA who wanted to say good bye and now
I find another one of our loved ones gone...RAJAH. Sometimes I can't even
imagine how so many could pass so quickly and in RAJAH's case, so quickly without
so much of a sign of being sick. It's sad indeed to think ANY of our little
guys could be gone in just that microsecond of an instant. I KNOW when I speak
of treating every moment with your little one as though it is his last, I
speak from something each and every one of us know and feel in our hearts and
profess every day we share with these little furry miracles. If there can be any
saving grace in RAJAH's passing, let that be that God has taken him with so
very little if ANY suffering. So if there can be a grain of sand on what seems to
be an infinite shore of sadness for Marilou then let it be that he crossed
the bridge in a whisper. Please accept my most sincere condolences on the
passing of a very special piggy...RAJAH.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pigs daddy