[Gpdd] CARE bathing piggies

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Thu Jan 22 22:51:47 EST 2004

Hi Amy,

I bathe my pigs every other month on average. For the longest time I used
baby shampoo which works well, but in the meantime I switched to Hartz Puppy
Shampoo. It smells soooo good and is very gentle. I fill the bathroom sink with
lukewarm water and wash them twice, rinse and towel-dry. You want to make sure
not to get shampoo and water in their faces or little ears.
Last, I blow-dry their fur because I don't want them to be cold. I clean
their ears with Kleenex very gently, clip their nails if needed, and brush them.

If they get dirty in the meantime I "spot clean " them with paper towel and
water.

best wishes,
Marion