[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR dogs and pigs

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 13:03:02 EST 2004

I had to laugh at Eric, the dog eating guinea pig food. That's exactly what
my dog Bella does. She is a Chihuahua/ Rat Terrier mix and was the same size as
the pigs when I brought her home at 2 months old. It took a while for the
piggies to accept Bella but they are best friends now, and I swear Bella thinks
she is a guinea pig when the pigs get floor time. Not only does she eat piggy
food when it's out, she also eats carrots and greens with them. It is
hilarious. The other day they had romaine lettuce and the pigs only eat the leaves, not
the middle part. Here was Bella sitting between the pigs, finishing off the
middle part and holding it like a chewy bone. It is too cute.
I would love to post the pigtures on a website but don't know how to do it.
Computer technology is not my strength, but if someone could give me some easy
directions I would give it a shot.

have a nice weekend,
Marion