[Gpdd] Misc: KC

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 13:24:47 EST 2004

Corrine and Michael,
I am in Tears right now. :-( And I still
can't believe that K.C. is gone. The two
of you were so Good to that Pig, and I'm
sure that's why he held on for so long.
I can only hope that my Brownie Bear lives
to be over 6 years like K.C. And Please
don't blame yourself for his passing. You
DID NOT let him down. You did Everything
you could to keep K.C. healthy and happy
and K.C. Loved you both and Appreciated you.
You are Good Slaves, and don't ever forget
that! I can assure you that you will be
reunited with your Baby when the time is right--

Please accept our sincerest Condolences
from Brownie Bear and me.

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
        Brownie Bear & Leah Slave