[Gpdd] MISC bedding survey

Nancy Tuffli n_tuffli at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 16:54:43 EST 2004

Hi Marion,

I personally don't like wood bedding.  I use a combination of unscented
Yesterday's News and Carefresh.  It is expensive but very absorbant and much
less stinky.

I was wondering if anyone has made bedding out of paper?  Carefresh is
great, but about $20 for a large bag.  Ouch!  I'd love to figure out how to
make something like it.

Nancy