[Gpdd] [Misc]Off Topic: Viruses

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 20:02:43 EST 2004

Just to let you all know, I had 7 viruses and worms on my computer which I did not know I had over the weekend.  I even have Norton installed and it didn't even pick them up.  I scanned my computer for this other virus that was bookmarking itself (porn sites) and changing my home page when I found them.  And no, I don't visit porn sites, it was a virus.
I recommend everyone scanning their computers.

Lisa