[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] <add your subject here>

Cindy Chester tidyupmaid at msn.com
Wed Jan 28 10:57:17 EST 2004

Hi:   This is an update on Pig-Let and Snow Ball. Pig-Let is getting bigger every day. Her pregnancy seems to be going OK. We  had Snow Ball neutered last Fri. and he seems to be healing OK. They were separated for 4 days. We noticed they were not eating enough and had slowed down on there water and moping around. So we put the small animal play pens down. We have 2 of them and set them up side by side. But with a fence down the middle because we did not want Snow Ball to get to excited and get hurt. Wow they just came alive again. Chatting and nuzzling. When we put them back in their separate pens they started eating and drinking their water. Squealing at us and demanding their fresh mixed greens. I guess what I'm trying to say and ask has any one had this happen to them or heard of this. Thank and many wheeks.   From the AZ gang         Pig-Let, Snow Ball and their mom and slave Cindy