[Gpdd] Misc...

Terry Moore tlmonroe at superlink.net
Thu Jan 29 10:30:56 EST 2004

My deepest sympathies to Sarah and to Toni, whose babies have crossed The
Bridge.
God takes them when He wants them. When it's time, He calls them Home. We
do our best with these little angels; you cannot ask more of yourself, Sarah.
Toni, I have been thinking about how you are doing. I hope you are OK.
God bless you both and your dearly departed companions - they are always
alive in our hearts.

Terry

--Never talk to strangers or pick up hitchhikers, and
   beware of scam artists.  But never worry about intentions
   when you take in a homeless cat.