[Gpdd] HEALTH my sick piggy PUMONIA

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 4 10:52:51 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,
                  Im sorry to say my girl piggy ginger is poorly with
pumonia .I was shocked when the vet told me.She was fine thursday then fri
she was making this strange cicking noise.I have nine pigs and ginger is a
big strong healthy 14 month old .I dont no why she got pumonia she shares
her cage with her two sisters and they are fine.The vet gave me antibiotics
for her and i took it she would recover.But when i got home i read my guinea
pig book and it said not many pigs ever recover from this and usually
results in death.This upset and worried me.Has anyone elses piggy had
pumonia and recoverd it would give me some thing to hope for. Thanks Carole