[Gpdd] Misc: Bridge: Spirit

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 21:36:55 EDT 2004

Erin,
I was saddened to read of your Dear Sweet Spirit's
passing. And then I was angry because of that Stupid
Man who was trying to sell her at the Flea Market. I
am so Happy that you rescued Spirit and her buddies
from there. Because at least Spirit experienced
nothing
but pure Love in her last days living in your home. It
sucks because the odds were against her from the
beginning (being denied of her mother's milk at such
a young age). But, you, Erin, are such a Good person.
And you took such good care of Little Spirit.
And I know that Spirit appreciated Everything you did
for her...and she will never forget you. And when the
time comes, she will be with you once again and
Thank You herself.

Please accept our warm Condolences from Brownie
Bear and me...

            Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
                Brownie Bear & Leah Slave