[Gpdd] [Announcement] Notorious

Anna Livings toffeegp at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 8 07:44:15 EDT 2004

To my fellow slaves & their masters,
First of all, I really, really, really appreciate the flood of
condolence letters that I have received from you!  We haven't moved on &
we know that Toffee can never be replaced.  At the same time, Reese
needs to have a friend.  He'd spent nearly 2 wheeks alone, until last
night & this is the reason I am writing.
I would like to introduce our new master, Notorious P.I.G.  PIG will be
his nickname :)  We almost named Toffee Notorious, but decided that
since he was the color of Toffee... yeah.  He is an Aby (my first Aby).
He is nearly all black- he has a bit of white on his face & a small
sprig on his left side.  He also has a bit of brown on his face- just a
wee bit.  On PIG's right side, he has a white stripe, so he looks like
an oreo cookie.  We picked him up last night, we only wanted to sex him.
We turned him over & oop!  There it was, it's a boy!  He's probably at
least 2 months old, or he's just very big.  He is, of course,
frightened, but Reese loves him!  He just can't get close enough to Pig
right now.  Either way, though frightened, he seems happy- very happy
I'm sure to be out of that horrible small aquarium he was in.  I will
get some pigtures around to post.
I would like to send out my sincerest condolences to those grieving for
their fuzzy that has made their final journey.  My heart is with you.
I know I will never forget the first time I saw my Toffee...  His bath
times, his cages...  he's had several.  He started in an aquarium-
before we knew any better.  Then we built him one from wood, plexiglass
& aluminum.  Then I learned about C&C cages.  It's been added onto 3 or
4 times I think.  I've lost count! :)
I must get going now, I'm late getting my daughter up, which means I'm
late for work...
Talk to you all later!
Anna
Wheeks from Reese & Pig!
Remembering our Toffee & Taffy- Mr. & Mrs. Fee Pig, who have been
rejoined at the Bridge.