[Gpdd] RE: Health Concern

Frances Hemmer francie56_us at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 08:43:02 EDT 2004

Last night my daughter told me to look at our 8 month old piggie Ginger.  She pointed out a bald spot on the middle of her back.  It's about the size of a pea.  Any suggestions on what to do and if we should be worried?  She is eating good and still romping around with her buddy Marbles.
Also I don't post much here, but do read all of the posts.  I just want to offer my deepest condelences to all the families of the piggies that have gone to the Rainbow Bridge.  There's been so many.
Thank's for any help.
Fran