[Gpdd] [RESCUE] <join a pet transport net>

petunia_loo at yahoo.com petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 18:02:03 EDT 2004

Hi everybody,
I recently joined a Yahoo group that is a Pet
Transport Net. It's available to anyone and it's just
people all over the US who need their pets transported
to foster homes or whatever who can post their
transport needs to the group and then each member gets
an email describing the latest needs. Most of them I
am not able to do, but who knows maybe one day one leg
of the transport will be in my neighborhood and I will
be able to save an animal from euthanasia. Also, it is
sometimes needed for the animals to stop overnight at
someone's house along the route. I think you can join
by going to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PetTransportNet. There
are other internet transports out there. Here is
another Yahoo! group:
some of you can join, even if you might never be able
to help with the transport yourself. Spread the
word!!!
wheeeks,
Lauren, Piglet and Pooh