[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] one more to the herd!

TyTash at aol.com TyTash at aol.com
Thu Jul 15 23:48:02 EDT 2004

Hey again everyone!
    This is Tasha and ijust wanted to let everyone know of our newest edition
to the Herd...I rescued her from a man who just dropped her and2bunnies off
at my work (Feeder's Supply.. its a pet store) she's all tan and as sweet as
can be, shes a little overweight, but i took her to the vet and shes not
pregnant... her nails were terribly long and curled... and she had very flaky skin
and she shed a lot... so im keeping her in cuarentine for 30 days in case she
had a few mites... oh yes and my Jezebelle is gettin better quickly, she loves
the medicine the vet gave her, shes waiting patiently every morning and
lateafternoon when she's supposed to get it!  Leftie had a bath today and his hair
curled up so quick, it was the cutest thing... my sisters piggie reesee is now
pregnant with her boar riley and im sure their going to make beautiful babies,
i could goon and on forever but i think i'll stop here... if anyone is in the
louisville, ky area and is looking for a new guinea pig, just let me know,
reesee isn't due for a while though

Hugs and sqeekies, Tasha, Jezebelle,Leftie and the unnamed new g-pig!