[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: LILY'S can grow in the valley, but THIS Lily brightens Heaven

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Mon Jul 19 18:12:39 EDT 2004

Dear Nicola,
I am so sorry to hear of the anguish you had to go through while your little
girl, LILY, made her passage across the Bridge. For that, please accept my
most sincere condolences and sadness in her passing. There is no doubt in my
heart or my mind that your gave her every possible chance humanely possible but
God wanted her by his side and he would not be put off in his plan. The fact
that LILY fought so valiantly is a tribute to you as her mother for the love and
care you gave her. So please do not think you did anything but the absolute
best for her and I am sure as I type this, she is on the other side of the
bridge back to a time when she was unfettered by illness and pain and telling all
those who greeted her what a wonderful life she had to leave but will always
remember. So once again, please accept my condolences and thank you for
realizing there are many left that need you. You have done and do good things...

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pigs daddy