[Gpdd] [CARE] Piggy breaks a tooth

Allfunngames5989 at aol.com Allfunngames5989 at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 18:32:44 EDT 2004

Hi fellow slaves and many piggies.  Thanks to everyone for their advice and
wisdom - Taylor and I have replaced all the Red Cedar with kiln dried pine, at
a fraction of the cost, and everyone seems happy.  Today, when doing my weekly
inspection of teeth, nails etc. I discovered that Muffin has broken off her
left front tooth (about half way down).  It looks as though she has something
wedged in behind both teeth (food matter), so Taylor and I attempted to get it
out with floss and a toothpick.  We weren't successful so I am waiting for the
other Adult Slave to get home from work to assist me.  She doesn't seem to be
in any pain, but I'm wondering if their teeth generally break off, and if I
should get the other one filed down to the same length, for her comfort?  Any
suggestions would be appreciated.  Best wishes to everyone, and special thanks
again for all the personal emails we received regarding the red cedar.

Debie and Taylor, slaves to Fluffy, Muffin and Squeek