[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] <re: new member>

petunia_loo at yahoo.com petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 21:40:58 EDT 2004

Hi Melissa,
I hope this doesn't sound patronizing but I think it's
great you're taking the time to find and prepare for
your next gpig instead of making an impulse buy. I
can't say I've always done the same! ;) Anyway, there
is a well-known gpig rescue in Illinois called the
Critter Corral. They are listed on Petfinder - go to
www.petfinder.org and enter your general area - you
will get a list of gpigs in your area, some mixed
breeds and maybe even some purebreds, that need good
homes.
Best of luck!
Lauren, Piglet and Pooh Bear

p.s. welcome to the gpdd! I hope you find it as
helpful as I have. :)