[Gpdd] behaviour-the village pigs

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 07:36:14 EDT 2004

You may remember I said that we have moved our pigs to the cooler part of
the garden for the summer in a little 'village' and we considered which one
was which( village piggies, haha!), Lenny obviously is the nurse but the
others were a bit trickier although we have narrowed down the indian,
cowboy, biker and soldier, not going to dress them up, apart from hats
maybe?
And living like this they all seem very happy to talk to each other from
their hutchhouses apart from the girls who are a bit sniffy and don't like
the boys much (inferiors)
any way the other day there was a sick pigeon came waddling around,
breathing heavy and slow looking sleepy and clearly not well, other pigeons
came to see to him and generally look after him, even shouting abuse at
Sarah who was trying to help the poor little thing, but and this is really
weird the sick pigeon settled himself in front of the piggies village and
they were talking to him and he looked very settled on the ground there.
Any ideas what that was about?
Baby biscuit talks to the birds he hears and sounds like a bird sometimes,
not that famous chirping, but general high pitched squeaking.

Oh and by the way new slaves, pigs are always bald behind the ears, some
less than others and rex types and teddys can be less so, but we were caught
out by that one, seems to me that it should be told more so newbys don't get
worried

Joy and Sarah Smith
Oxford, UK slaves to: Baby Biscuit, Lenny, Neo and Sam, Horace, Gizmo and
Badger and Angelina and India; remembering Barney, Lenny's father and the
beautiful Sprite.