[Gpdd] Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations in order

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 14:21:08 EDT 2004

A HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS to one tuff piggy, Sugar. Sugar gives every one of
us ALL hope to see our little ones reach those WONDERFUL golden years. God
bless her and keep her safe and healthy for 7 more years. Of ALL the blessings one
might imagine, I personally cannot begin to imagine having our little guy
live such a full and incredible life. It is a tribute to the care she has
received AND the love that keeps her fighting when she has that choice of staying or
crossing the bridge. Once again, congratulations and many more healthy years.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pigs daddy