[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Motah

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Jul 30 03:29:45 EDT 2004

Dear Misty --
       I'm sure many of us wish we could tell you how to get over the
dreadful hurting. Grief is known perhaps only to those who can truly love. Maybe you
can make some kind of personal monument to her although I doubt that that will
end the pain. But it may help.
       Your post expresses what almost all of us who have lost a piggy or
other pet that we have really loved has felt -- we want just a little more time
with them. and, like you, we want it so badly. But you were with her holding
her when she needed you. You gave her what she needed when she was so sick --
your love and your presence. Recognize your gift to her those last days and let
that be the beginning of your healing.

Warmest Condolences,
Alge and the Jolly Rodents