[Gpdd] MISC - Trusting Issues

CSRep12 - Teray CSRep12 at musicalheritage.org
Wed Jun 16 08:37:02 EDT 2004

Hi! It's me, Flower and Hampton again! Sorry to post so much but I am
worried about my babies. I had to take them to the vet a wheek ago from
Saturday cause Hampton was very sick sounding. The vet had to give both of
them a shot of vitamin c. Flower took it like a man but Hampton is a
squiggly one and I had to hold him. I cried when I heard him squeal in pain.
Since then, Hampton will barely let me touch him and no longer runs up to me
for treats. Also since I have to constantly pick up my kids to give them
antibiotics, Flower wheeeeks really loud when I touch him and  then calms
after I pick him up but Hampton runs around. I want to win the trust of my
babies back so what I've been trying to do is go up to their cage and hold
out a treat and let them eat out of my hand. Hampton is getting a little
better but Flower is still reluctant. He's been like this since I got him.
Thank you for any help!

Hugs and Wheeeeks!

Teray, Flower, Hampton