[Gpdd] [CARE] Pepper And Another Pig?

Laura Wendling KoreanLilLu13 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 18:45:26 EDT 2004

Hey-
I told you about Pepper and Melvin, the piggie I'm 'pig-sitting'. Well,
it seems Melvin doesn't like Pepper. He tried to nip him last night and
won't be a nice piggie to Pepper. He even bit me. Pepper wants
attention, to cuddle and play, but Melvin doesn't have the same idea.
He'd rather munch on his hay ^_^. They are only three months apart. My
mom said she probably will let me get another guinea pig, but we want to
try to make a perfect pair, so they can live together in the same cage.
Pepper was born September 4, 2003 (about 10 months? I'm horrible at
math.), so how old should the piggie be? Should Pepper and the other pig
be 5 months apart? Anyway, sorry this is a long post.

Laura and Pepper