[Gpdd] RE: (Health) Bladder Stones, Potassium, Etc

p37r4-n3f3ru-nu-n3b7-5 petra-nef at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 25 13:23:24 EDT 2004

>Have you fed her lots of dandelionleaves?
>I have read that those leaves increases the liver- and kidneyfunction and
>increases the urine output. The increased kidneyfunction and urine output
>can (in my theory) leed to dehydration if you feed with large amounts of
>dandelions...

         Actually, I've always held dandelions aside as a kind of treat.
And since I read more about them I haven't given any in recent weeks to the
poor piggers at all. It's unfortunate that they have this side effect,
because I have been cultivating dandelions in the yard, and they've been a
good source of free food.

         Thanks for the reply though! :)

Pam