[Gpdd] [CARE] <dog crates>

CSRep12 - Teray CSRep12 at musicalheritage.org
Tue Jun 29 09:12:56 EDT 2004

Hey now! I have my two guinea pigs housed in a 36in dog crate. It's large,
airy and much roomier than the cage I had for them previously. The only
problem I seem to be experiencing is the large amount of bedding that is
kicked out of the sides. I was looking at urine guards to help with this
problem.Would these fit on the inside of the cage? Also, I purchased what
looks like a long piece of thick plastic to go around the cage as used for
birdcages. The only problem is because of the structuring of the cage, this
doesn't really hold anything in. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Teray and her two messy babies Flower and Hampton