[Gpdd] CARE cages with ramps

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 21:45:48 EST 2004

Hi Beki,
our 2 guinea pigs live in a cage with 2 ramps. They have no problem going up
or down the ramps. I have a dish with special treats for them on the upper
floor. The cage we have is big enough for 2 grown pigs, and they still get 1-2
hours of floortime a day. If you want to see our set up go to:
de.geocities.com/meeriundkaninchen/sweetie/auslaufb.htm
The cage is best seen on the lower right picture. I would not get a cage that
has higher levels than this because if they should fall they could get hurt
very bad. I have seen a rabbit cage in square shape that is bigger than the one
we have. It comes with 2 ramps also. I believe the ferretstore.com sells it.
I hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions regarding the
cage.
best wishes,
Marion