[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Carrie and Sugar

Carrie Mazza mazza_carrie at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 01:38:53 EST 2004

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to introduce myself and Sugar to all of you.  I have been getting the digest for about a week now, and initially wrote a message about Sugar's mild bites (thanks to all who replied).  I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed the stories, and resources!  Sugar and I are in San Diego, and although I know he would be an even happier piggie outdoors, or with a companion, my resources don't allow it right now....but I must say he is doing very well as an inside piggie, with lots of floor time at night and enjoying my creative toys...my latest is a brown grocery bag he can jump around in!

Take care!

Carrie & Sugar