[Gpdd] re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] <Bert & Ernie/ skinny pig>

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 00:14:10 EST 2004

Hi Vanessa,
I hope you have luck with Bert's weight issue. Could it possibly be parasites? I hope your vet is experienced in guinea pigs, although I guess in some areas it's harder to find experienced vets than in others. Maybe you could try switching his food, trying a different brand. Also, if you don't think he's eating at all, you could buy Oxbow's Critical Care or take some of his pellets and put them in water or cranberry juice, until it gets liquidy/mushy, and syringe feed him. I hope he turns out to be ok!
Lauren, Pooh Bear and Piglet