[Gpdd] [Misc] CCT

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 11:27:38 EST 2004

Hi!  I am sure most of you have heard of the Cavy Cambridge Trust in the UK.  I wish one would open here in the US.  That would be nice, huh?
I am thinking about doing the Rodentology course they offer.  Does anyone know anything about this?  I am hoping to get a job after completing this course with a vet.  I have been trying to find some rodentologists here in the US but to no avail.  Does anyone know of any in the US?  I would like to speak to one before taking this course just to get more information.

Thanks.

Lisa