[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: Sometimes there just arn't enough words

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Tue Mar 9 00:32:51 EST 2004

I would like to send my most sincere condolences and deepest regrets to
Michele on the loss of her beloved FLATHEAD and to Libby for the loss of her
wonderful MEEPER. As I read today's posts it was sad indeed knowing that two of our
precious little guys have passed over the bridge. Regardless of how old these
little miracles might be when they reach that place, we still ask "Why do they
have to leave us so soon". For this answer, we must believe that God has a
plan and he is taking out little guys and girls for his own reasons. To some he
is kind and takes them from their suffering while young and to others he is
even kinder by watching over them until they reach the senior years before
taking them. But regardless of when in His wisdom, he must take them from us, our
hearts are broken for what seems to be forever. Yet in believing in the bridge
and knowing that forever could only exist when you are reunited with your
little guys, there is some solace in that terrible loss. But even this will take
time. And for this time you will grieve as all who have read of both MEEPER and
FLATHEAD have grieved this day. Their names remembered and the sadness their
moms and dads feel well shared with all of us. Just as we grieve for a family
member when we loose them, so we ALL who are members of this digest grieve
this day for the loss of two wonderful and most beloved piggies, FLATHEAD and
MEEPER, since are we not all family as well. Again please accept my regrets for
your loss and one day we will ALL share the stories of out little guys on the
other side of the bridge.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pigs daddy