[Gpdd] Misc--Ramps

Debbie Ganley debg43 at ij.net
Wed Mar 10 22:36:49 EST 2004

And I thought I had a C&C Buckingham Palace for Potter!  Your house sounds amazing--please send me pigtures!  I got a cuddle cup for Potter for Christmas & it's the world's fluffiest toilet, when I can get her to stay in it.  Everypig loved it, it was the hot Christmas gift--nope, Potter likes her old ratty towel.  I got a log cabin for Potter that she loves from the Little River Pet Shop--        www.pet-shop.net  We got her the biggest one, but I remember they came in different sizes, so it's worth a look-see.  Their prices are good (a lot of times better with shipping, than the Ferret Store, even with their free shipping offer) & they're wonderful people to deal with, customer-service wise.  I had a problem putting together a hamster cage add-on, & Andrea took one out of the box, played with it & emailed me instructions!  Cavy Cuisine is wonderful stuff--not sure it's a diet aid, tho!  Go on Oxbow's site www.oxbowhay.com & put in your zip code for a local distributor.  My vet carries everything as a courtesy to his customers at cost, since he believes in the products so much--I don't pay tax or shipping.  Maybe you can find a vet who will have the same deal.    Good luck!  deb & Potter