[Gpdd] [CARE] <add your subject here>

DCULLON at aol.com DCULLON at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 15:52:15 EST 2004

 Hello Everyone,
  I hope all of you and your piggies are well. I am so sorry for the ones
that lost. I developed this old film I had and in the pictures was a picture of
our dear Snookums. He was sleeping on his stuffed winnie the pooh bear. It made
me cry a bit. I miss him. It seemed weird that I had that in there. I didn't
even remember taking one with him. I like to think that it is his way of
saying hi and that he is well up there in piggy heaven. I am sure for all of you
that the same is being said for your piggies.
  Now on with other stuff. I have a cage that is 39inches long by 20 inches
wide by 19 inches high. Do you think it is ok to keep 5 girls in it? Right now
I have the adult 3 girls with the 3 babies. Soon one baby will find a new
home. He is a boy. The other two are sows. But I wasn't sure if it would be good
permanent home for 5 of them?
  debbie