[Gpdd] [CARE] <rabbits and piggies together>

JaydedAngel02 at aol.com JaydedAngel02 at aol.com
Fri Mar 12 19:28:31 EST 2004

Hi, I am new to the digest and this is my first posting. I want to say I am
the proud slave to a six-year-old male piggie named Sam.  More about Sam
another time (and there is alot to say!) The reason I posted is because I heard that
piggies cannot eat rabbit food because it contains antibiotics which are
fatal to a guinea pig. If they are caged together and the piggie has access to the
rabbit's food that won't be too healthy.  We all know guinea pigs eat
practically anything! Well. just thought I'd throw this out there! Talk to ya all
soon!

Colleen