[Gpdd] Misc--Cuddle Cups

Debbie Ganley debg43 at ij.net
Fri Mar 12 23:22:02 EST 2004

Seussy's story was so funny!  Potter has a cardboard half-round tunnel that she loves--every night when I scoop her wet bedding, she tries to play tug of war with the paper towel.  One night, she got in her half-round tunnel, walked like a turtle with it on her back, to sneak up on me while I was scooping with the paper towel!  She stuck her head out, grabbed the paper towel & ran, with the tunnel on her back!  Of course, I never saw her coming & had no clue that there was a piggie in there!   Deb & Potter